The RaGG-E 200H is one of the best quad frames, built and designed in Britain!
I talked with Tom from RaGG-E Frames at Weston Park Model Airshow 2016, and after being introduced to his products and talking to him for a while, i am simply blown away by his customer service and the quality and technical design of his frames.
The RaGG-E 200H is made of strong yet incredibly light HDPE, which fully encompasses most of your electronics, your motors are also protected due to being seated lower into the arms.
The 200H is available in 4 different colour combinations:
- Black (Black/White/Black)
- White (White/Black/White)
- Purple (Purple/Yellow/Purple)
- Yellow (Yellow/Purple/Yellow)
If the colour you would like is out of stock, please contact us so we can make sure we get some in.
- Materials: 12.7 HDPE & Stainless Steel
- Size: 200mm Diagonally & 155mm Wide
- Maximum Prop Size: 4 inch
- Controller Mount: Any 36mm controller (Naze 32, CC3D E.C.T)
- Weight: 130g
Each Frame Includes:
- 1x Main Frame
- 1x Top Cover
- 4x Spacers
- 8x Counter Sunk Screws
- 2x Stickers
- 1x Business Card
Please contact us for information on getting one of these built for you by our expert engineers, or for recommended components. Also take a look at our 3S Gold Power Pack, while you will need some different props, these are a great option for those wanting to get up and flying quickly.
There are no reviews yet.