The RaGG-E WBX5 is one of the best quad frames, built and designed in Britain!
I talked with Tom from RaGG-E Frames at Weston Park Model Airshow 2016, and after being introduced to his products and talking to him for a while, i am simply blown away by his customer service and the quality and technical design of his frames.
The RaGG-E WBX5 is made of strong yet incredibly light HDPE, which fully encompasses most of your electronics, your motors are also protected due to being seated lower into the arms. One of the unique things about the WBX5 is the fact that because of the way its built, there is a lot of space, but if you do not need it, you can just remove some of the spaces for a smaller, lighter frame
The WBX5 is available in 4 different colour combinations:
- Black (Black/White/Black)
- White (White/Black/White)
- Purple (Purple/Yellow/Purple)
- Yellow (Yellow/Purple/Yellow)
If the colour you would like is out of stock, please contact us so we can make sure we get some in.
- Materials: 12.7 HDPE & Stainless Steel
- Size: 205mm Diagonally & 115mm Wide
- Maximum Prop Size: 5 inch
- Controller Mount: Any 36mm controller (Naze 32, CC3D E.C.T)
- Weight: 152g (Using All Frame Components)
Each Frame Includes:
- 1x Main Frame
- 1x Bottom Frame
- 1x Mid Frame
- 1x Top Frame
- 2x Camera Guard
- 4x Smaller Frame Spacers
- 2x Camera Guard Spacers
- 4x Smaller Counter Sunk Screws
- 4x Larger Counter Sunk Screws
- 4x Caphead Screws
- 2x Stickers
- 1x Business Card
Please contact us for information on getting one of these built for you by our expert engineers, or for recommended components. Also take a look at our 4S Gold Power Pack, while you will need some different props, these are a great option for those wanting to get up and flying quickly.